The employment in the automotive sector is expected to reach 3.8 crores out of which more approx. 52% is the requirement for Drivers and Logistics personnel.
Aiming to provide livelihood-based skill development and vocational training programs, we roll out our courses focused on specific trade skills that have the potential to result in appreciable improvement in employability on a sustainable basis. We do this in partnership with government and non-government entities.
- Public Private Partnerships (PMKVY, NULM, DDUGKY, MSSDS)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Trade skill development training programs we provide:
- LMV Driver
- Taxi Driver/Chauffeur
- Commercial Vehicle Drivers
- Automotive Service Technician
- Automotive Engine Repair Technician
- Retail Sales Associate
- Direct Sales Representative
- Tractor Operator
- Handset Repair Engineer